Fashion shoot Behind the Scene with Pinkerton Modelling school model Stacy Mcbain at The Corinthian, I had great fun working as the stylist for the shoot working from an open concept, starting from putting together a mood board, sourcing garments to the final looks. The best part of this all was the shooting day at a great location at The corinthian working with all the professional peoples and seeing everything come to reality. Can not wait to see the final outcome!
Moodboard: 50′s Vibe, Vintage Americana
- As seen in Prada with rushed girlish bandeaus pare with chiffon pleated mid-skirt. Bold and bright patterns on a sexy pencil skirt. Structured bra from Nina Richi with a minimalist aesthetic.
- A mere glimpse is enough and keep the hem line on the knee, sexy but not over the top
- Be bold with prints to show off the personality
- Accessories: Head scarf, Cat eye shaped glasses, Boxed bag, Sparkle earrings with plenty of gem stone to glam up the look, Long gloves
- Great for photoshoot: A standout necklace, pile up on the rings, a head piece will add interests and texture to the portrait style shoot. A splash of bright colour make the photo stand out, but only one at a time.
- Makeup: Focus on eyes to give a bold definition with eye liner. Hair: luxurious wavy pin-up girl hair hair or funky up-do